Friday, March 11, 2011

............

k i`ll start my story telling now.. mcm2 yg berlaku slama ini.. n i can`t write all of it here.. so, i miss my blog .. btw, from last monday till today, is PRA PMR EXAM.. so, i had no chance to on9 n update my bloggie... so sorry bloggie.. so, mcm2 lh msaelah dunia ini.. lelah sya maok crta,.. mun bcrta klak, org pdah poret.. tp nang blog tok fpr poret rightm so, its up to me, my blog ! not urs.. nn, i`m so happy cause i can meet my highlight again for a week but can`t neet him for a week again... hm.. n next week, is HOLIDAY WEEK.. that`s y i cant see my highlighter... cool girl... okay, i`ll gonna be cool then.. hampehh.. but, i think, next week i`ll gonna hangout wt amy... MAYBE.. not sure yet,.. n our plan is, we`ll gonna use `jilbab` for that day.. maok insaf la ktakn.. HAHAH.. mcm2 jak.. bh k lh, ya ajak.. n tomorrow is SATURDAY.. wanna ask bababh to treat me n my lil bro go to bowling n mc`d time !! hikhik :d dadaa bloggiieee.. if i hv time, i`ll gonna write soon .....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment